Swimming Pool - Cindy Mida, Volunteer Coordinator
The swimming pool is now open. It will close again mid september 2017.
To save money on the pool service, we need volunteers checking the pool chemicals four times a week. If you would like to volunteer you time with the pool, please contact the office.
Keys may be obtained from the office during office hours.
Please make sure that when giving your child (14 or older) a key to the swimming pool that they fully understand the rules and abide by them. The rules are listed at the bottom of this page and in your telephone directory. Just because they are old enough to go alone does not mean that they can bring friends who are under the age of 14. Anyone under the age of 14 needs to have adult supervision. Failure to do so can and will result in privileges being taken away and a fine. Due to the problems we have been facing with some adolescent behavior it would be a good idea to accompany your children to the swimming pool.
May 29, 2017 through mid September, 2017
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the pool rules, listed below and on the back of your POHA Telephone Directory. Remember, if the "Closed" sign is on the pool at anytime, do not use it. You can call the office or check this site to find out the reason and expected time of re-opening. In the last couple of years we have had a problem with vandals. If the life ring or rope is damaged in any way, the pool will be closed.
Swimming Pool Rules
- A key is necessary to enter and exit the pool; a key may be obtained from the Office. The gate must be locked at all times.
- NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. Use the pool at your own risk.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult resident over 18 years of age.
- Guest must be accompanied by a resident.
- Limit of four (4) guests per household.
- NO tampering with safety or mechanical equipment, divider rope, etc., at any time.
- NO DIVING anywhere.
- NO glass containers or litter allowed. No cigarette butts thrown in flower beds, or on pool deck. (Trash cans are provided.)
- NO restroom facilities.
- Swim suits only - no jeans, cutoffs, shorts, shirts or T-shirts.
- NO obscene language or acts permitted.
- NO running, rough, or boisterous play allowed.
- NO pets or vehicles (bicycles, tricycles, scooters, etc.) are allowed inside the pool area.
- Pool/patio furniture shall not be removed from area or put into the pool.
- NO charcoal grills or fire allowed inside pool area or on deck.
- The Association is not responsible for clothing or other items left in pool area.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE POOL RULES WILL RESULT IN FINES BEING ASSESSED AND/OR THEIR ASSOCIATED PRIVILEGES REMOVED. PLEASE GO OVER THE RULES WITH EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD.