Office hours are:
- Monday, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Wednesday, 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Friday, 9:30am - 1:30pm
Description and pictures—bb to do
Clubhouse Rental Information and Rules
- Center Reservation Form
- Checklist for cleaning
- First come, First serve
- Call 972-234-0603 or email the office
- Owner or Resident $100
- Deposit of $150 required. This will be returned if the Clubhouse is left as it was found.
- Association dues must be current in order to reserve or use the Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse is available on a first-come, first-serve basis to all residents age 21 or older. The resident making the reservation is responsible for the actions of his guests and must be present at event.
- Maximum capacity of the Clubhouse is 100 by order of the City of Garland Fire Department, and maximum parking spaces are 29.
- The fireplace cannot be used. It is for decorative purposes only.
- No smoking is allowed in the Clubhouse.
- A confirmation copy of the Reservation Form will be returned you.
- You must make arrangements with the Office secretary to pick up the Clubhouse key during office hours. The key must be returned no later than 10:00 AM on the following day. There will be a $25.00 deduction from your deposit for every 24 hours the key is not returned to the Center mailbox. Lock all four exterior doors and you may drop key in mailbox when you have completed clean-up.
- Members/Tenants reserving the Clubhouse are responsible for the cleanup and repair of any damages sustained while in use. Any noticed damage should be reported to the office prior to usage.
- Cleaning fee: Your deposit will be forfeit in addition to the usage fee for the failure to clean the floors and kitchen and put the Clubhouse back into order.
- Damage fee: An additional $50.00 fine plus actual damage repairs will be imposed if there is damage.
- Use Penalty: The second time the Clubhouse is not cleaned or there is damage, the owner/tenant will not be allowed to use the Clubhouse for six (6) months. A third time will result in restriction of a minimum of one (1) year.
- Those who bring a bounce house (for kids) onto Place One property for a party will be held responsible for any and all injuries suffered by participants.
- If the local police have to be called to quiet down loud music, disrespectful guests, or parking in residents’ driveways, the person who reserved the Clubhouse will forfeit their $150 deposit as well as Clubhouse privileges for six months.
- A report will be filed with the Garland Police Department if there is damage.
- Additional rules are detailed in the Clubhouse Reservation Agreement that you sign when making your reservation.
- The swimming pool area is not included in the Clubhouse reservation; however, residents and their guests may use this area. No wet bathers are allowed in the Clubhouse.
- If moving the furniture, pick it up---do not drag on the floor. All furniture should be put back in the order as found.
- Clean-up check list is provided upon renting the Clubhouse and is posted by the kitchen.
- Set the thermostats to 80 degrees in the summer and 60 degrees in winter.
- When not in use, lights and water are to be turned off.